In Which Comes First, Cardio or Weights?, physicist and award-winning journalist Alex Hutchinson tackles dozens of commonly held beliefs and looks at just what research science has - and has not - proven to be true:
- Should I exercise when I'm sick?
- Do I get the same workout from the elliptical machine that I get from running?
- What role does my brain play in fatigue?
- Will running ruin my knees?
- To lose weight, is it better to eat less or exercise more?
This myth-busting book covers the full spectrum of exercise science and offers the latest in research from around the globe, as well as plenty of practical tips on using proven science to improve fitness, reach weight loss goals, and achieve better competition results.
What listeners say about Which Comes First, Cardio or Weights?Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
love this book
so much knowledge and information in one book. Can be a bit overwhelming but well worth the read
- Anonymous User
Great audiobook. content is topical and well researched. The writing and narration is funny and engaging. Highly recommend for anyone interested in human health and fitness!