Get Your Free Audiobook
- The Danish Way to Simpler, Happier Life. Discover Secrets to Managing a Fast Lifestyle and Introduce Unending Happiness to Your Home with Art of Hygge.
- Narrated by: Douglas Wilkin
- Length: 3 hrs and 19 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
2 credits with free trial
Buy Now for ₹332.00
The epidemic of unhappiness, loneliness, and rushed lives is growing and growing. To whom should we look for help?
Do you often feel like you are going through life at triple speed? Like the days are passing you by?
Do you get the feeling of loneliness, even though you message with your friends all day long?
When was the last time you had a peaceful dinner with the ones you love and care about?
Did you answer “well…” to any of those? Be honest—we all do. To one, two, or even to all. We are constantly being rushed, pushed to do more things, have more things, and be faster, more efficient, and more successful. But it’s burning us out. Even when we reach success, we’re not happy with it.
Our stressed lives can have a destructive effect on our bodies and minds. According to the American Psychological Association, constant tension causes:
• Muscle tension
• Digestive problems
• Cardiovascular problems
• Lack of sleep
And many other fatal effects including depression, anger, and lack of motivation.
APA also shows the link of stress with the 6 most common causes of death. As much as 75% of doctor visits are for stress-related complaints!
The Danish may just hold the answer to that—it’s hygge, and you probably have heard about it by now. The problem is most people don’t grab the entire concept. They expect that some candles, hot cocoa, and a warm blanket will immediately solve their problems. But the full spectrum of hygge includes much more.
Go beyond fuzzy cardigans and lavender-scented candles. Embrace hygge to its fullest potential and give yourself true peacefulness and calmness.
In Hygge, you will discover:
• What are the main principles of hygge and how to practice them with ease
• What major benefits can proper hygge bring into your life
• How to make your home as hyggelig as possible
• What hygge and parenting may have in common
• How to do more for your tastebuds than just hot cocoa
• How to experience hygge all year round—not just in winter
• Why bringing hygge principles into work can be a great idea
• What is the best place to go for lunch to stay happy and calm
And much more.
Making a change in your habits can be a challenge—but it’s for your health, after all!
You will notice immediate improvements in your life. Never again give in to stress and overwhelming isolation. You too can live the frugal, happy life you always wanted. Just use the astounding practices set up by generations of Danes.
After all, there is a good reason why Denmark constantly places in the top 3 happiest countries in the World Happiness Report since 2013!
Hygge has many facets you are not yet aware of. It’s a real shame to leave those amazing treasures undiscovered.
Get your life back and hygge up!